Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 
I worst day ever, i think

today i came to school happy and unhurt, ah and unhurt thats important. first we were doing laps of the gym for fitness testing and i totally owned like usual right. Well with all the blood in my head which was pulsing hardcore my nose started to bleed. ok so after about ten minutes the blood stoped only to be restarted 30 seconds later by a ball in the face. ok now i get onto the court and play for a bit when i get thursty, hungry man style thursty. so i go to the change room and get a drink. the i grab a peice of paper towel to dry my face when BAM! i get a paper cut in the eye. if this wasn't bad enough kaylana broke my heart like ten times. other than that though had a great day can't wait for tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?